- Item No.
- Item Name
Salt Dip 2 Digital Reader is a huge help for maintaining water chemistry in an accurate fashion. Doesn't require you to calibrate it. Runs on batteries. The probe protector keeps electrodes safe and has a memory function that allows storing and bringing up previous test results for comparison notes.
- Large digital LCD display
- Easy push-buttons
- No color matching
- Measures Salt Content, TDS (Total Dissolved Solids), and Water Temperature
- No calibration needed
- AAA batteries are easily replaceable
- Built-in sample cup allows user to retrieve water sample and take away from pool
- Water resistant housing
- Probe protector keeps electrodes safe and even has a storage area while taking readings
- Memory function automatically store the previous measurement for easy comparison
- 1 Year Warranty
- Operating range: 41-122°F (5-50°C) , 200-9800ppm (Salt & TDS)
- Temperature sensor-resolution: 1°C, Accuracy: =/-5% (~+/-1°C), selectable °C/°F system.
- TDS & Salt–resolution: 100 ppm; accuracy: +/-100ppm (200-5000ppm)