- Item No.
- Item Name
How it works
Pool Frog mineral purifiers use a patented formula of sanitizing minerals along with a low level of chlorine to destroy bacteria while creating softer pool water with an added sparkle. All components are introduced to the water via the Cycler which is easily installed after your pool pump and filter. Water is circulated upward into the Pool Frog’s Mineral Reservoir where it is sanitized and then released into your pool. Replace the Mineral Reservoir every 6 months.
Pool Frog Cycler Model 6100 (25K Gallons)
Includes Cycler Feeder with Tank, Lid, O-ring, Control Dial, Drain Plug, and Mineral Reservoir.
Frog Mineral Reservoir (25K Gallons)
6-Month replacement Mineral Reservoir ensures that your mineral level is properly maintained and keeps your low chlorine system working properly.
Frog Chlorine Bac Pac
- Convenient pre-filled chlorine cartridge connects directly to your Pool Frog mineral reservoir and automatically adds low level chlorine support for 1-3 weeks.
- The patented Control Dial on the Cycler manages the amount of water flowing through the system. Set it and forget it!
- Note: Pool Frog Bac Pacs not compatible with the Frog Leap system.
Frog BAM Algaecide
- Keep your pool clear of algae for 90 days with this non-staining, low copper algaecide.
- Convenient algaecide bottle connects directly to your Frog Mineral reservoir, no measuring is required!
Frog Value Pack
Save money and stock up with the complete set of replacement components.
Includes: 1 25K Mineral Cartridge and 3 Chlorine Bac Pacs.