Protect-A-Pool Inground Pool Fencing
Removable Fencing is designed to provide the pool owner with added security. According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, accidental drowning is one of the leading causes of death to children under the age of five in the United States. Removable Fencing is engineered with child safety in mind. Drowning happens quickly and without warning, so surrounding pools and other hazardous areas with Removable Fencing will keep children safer while providing you peace of mind for years to come.
When properly installed under tension, the transparent mesh fabric won't allow children, pets, or toys to pass under the fence. The climb resistant surface is safe for unsteady toddlers who may fall against it.
Your Removable Fence can be used to protect young children by providing them with a limited play area. Houses on hillsides have dangerous banks and cliffs where children can fall. By putting up a Removable Fence, you can protect them from sliding down the embankment without blocking your view. The fence can also be used in front yards where children often play, protecting them from those loose balls that end up in the street.
Removable Fencing is equally suited in protecting animals by providing them with a removable confined area, such as a dog run. There are as many uses for the Removable Fence as you can imagine. Let Specialty Pool Products know how you use it!
Safety fencing is not a substitute for proper supervision of children around your pool.
The Powder Coated Poly-Lume Poles and the nylon fabric fence panels are the strongest available in any removable fence. The fence sections are manufactured in pre-assembled 10 foot lengths that can be adjusted. Self-closing, self-latching, key-lockable gates are available for all fences.
- Removable Fencing is available in four and five foot heights.
- Each fence panel is ten feet long.
- Custom length panels can be easily fabricated using standard panels.
- This is the only removable fencing engineered for installation by the do-it-yourselfer.
- Fence includes sleeves, plugs, caps and safety hook.
- Full five year limited warranty.
Powder Coated Poly-Lume Poles:
- Heavy Weight aircraft quality aluminum poles.
- TGIC polyester powder coated paint prevents surface corrosion.
- Shatter-proof and rust-proof (better than fiberglass or steel).
- ABS plastic pole reinforcement for maximum pole support.
- 300 Series stainless steel press-fit pins eliminate corrosion and add strength.
- Black stainless steel screws attach specially designed closure trim.
Vinyl-encapsulated Nylon Mesh:
- Woven vinyl-encapsulated polyester mesh has a grab tensile strength (pounds) in excess of 250 x 250.
- United States Coast Guard-approved polypropylene woven edge band has an 800-pound pull test and remains flexible and strong for years.
- Edge bonding is double interlock stitched to the mesh using.
- Engineers have tested the fence with a vertical pull test and found that under 100 pounds of vertical lift, the latched removable fence was raised less than 1 inch. The fence even withstood 200 pounds of constant pressure in a horizontal pull test.
- U.V. Rated to resist rotting and fading.
- Climb resistant surface.
Our Standard Gate relies on the tension in the fence itself and can be put anywhere two fence panels meet. To open the fence, squeeze the poles together with one hand, and release the safety hook. The strength, coordination, and height required to open the panels prevents the fence from being unlatched by a child. In other words, the standard gate is built right into the system! Every place 2 panels join, there is a gate.