- The most versatile pool available fits any backyard and meets an landscaping challenge!
- Swim earlier, swim longer - with wonderfully warm water!
- Flexible installation options - aboveground, semi-inground or fully inground
- Exceptionally strong, for years of enjoyment
- Universally adapts to all decks
- Includes a limited Lifetime Warranty
- Pool comes complete with Liner and Skimmer
- 52" Wall Pool is Tan color, 2" thick
- Superior insulation heats your pool water using solar energy
- Unlike the wide coping of other aboveground pools, the Metric series 2" top rail makes this a safer pool by discouraging anyone from walking around on the pool wall
- Universal beaded vinyl liners hang seamlessly in the top rail, unlike the unsightly overlap liners seen on many aboveground pools
- Constructed of an EPS foam core that's bonded between two sheets of durable acrylic-coated aluminum
- Resists oxidation and corrosion
- Lightweight panels are easy to handle, for quick installation
With its comprehensive installation manual and ease of isntallation, a Radiant pool is a perfect choice for the do-it-yourself homeowner:
- A remarkable concept in pool design, the Radiant aboveground pool is easy to construct
- Our pool panels simply slide together with our exclusive Spline Connection System
- The aboveground pool can be installed on prepared ground in less than two hours with just two people utilizing our rigid wall panels
- Comes completely packaged
- All sections are fully wrapped and protected, eliminating damage
Radiant Pools offers a non-prorated lifetime guarantee on the entire pool against manufacturing defects. Walls, coping and liners are guaranteed against factory defects due to faulty workmanship or defects due to manufacturing for as long as you own your home. If you, the original purchaser, should sell your home, the new owner recieves a new warranty certificate and the pool is warranted to them for as long as they own the home.
A Quality Tradition, Made in the USA
Radiant Pools (formerly Trojan Pools) was the first vinyl liner pool manufacturer in the United States. Their first pool was produced in 1957. Over the years, Radiant Pools have continued to build on this tradition by producing the highest quality pools on the market. Radiant Pools are manufactured in a 100,000 sq. ft. facility in Albany NY and shipped all over the world. Engineering, innovation and effiency make the difference.
Complete Your Pool Package
Radiant Pools include a premium Pool Liner and Skimmer. Click Here for info on the pool equipment & accessories you'll need to start enjoying your new pool!
Request an Aboveground Pool Information Kit