Hayward Max-Flo XL Inground Pool Pumps™
- Exclusive, Swing-Aside Hand Knobs make strainer cover removal easy. No tools required... no loose parts...no clamps.
- Lexanr See-Thru Strainer Cover lets you see when basket needs cleaning. Heavy- duty cover gasket assures positive seating for dependable sealing.
- All Components Molded of Corrosion-Proof PermaGlass XL for extra durability and long life.
- Heat Resistant, Industrial Size Ceramic Seal. Long wearing, and 100% drip proof. Perfect for fresh or salt water use.Heavy-Duty, High-Performance Motor with air-flow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation.
- Service-Ease Design gives simple access to all internal parts. Motor and entire drive group assembly can be removed, without disturbing pipe or mounting connections, by disengaging just four bolts.
- Rugged, One-Piece Housing with full-flow ports, assures rapid priming and continuous operation.
- Mounting Base provides stable, stress-free support, plus versatility for any installation requirement. adapts 48 and 56 frame motors.
- Totally Balanced Corrosion- Proof Noryl® Impeller has smooth, wide openings to prevent fouling or clogging. Energy efficient design produces more flow at equivalent horsepower.
Max-Flo XL Pool Pumps set a new higher standard for performance, durability and value. If you're looking for both economy and performance, ask for the Hayward Max-FloXL.
Extra-Large 60 Cubic Inch Basket is 50% larger than before, for extra leaf-holding capacity and longer time between cleanings. Rigid construction with load-extender ribbing assures free flowing operation for heavy debris loads.
|Product||SPP Item # ||Horsepower||Voltage||Pipe Size||Dim. "A"||Ctn. Qty.||Ctn. Weight|
|SP2805X7||E2328||3/4||115||1 1/2"||14"||1||30 lbs.|
|SP2807X10||E2329||1||115/230 ||1 1/2"||14 3/8"||1||33 lbs.|
|SP2810X15||E2331||1 1/2 ||115/230||1 1/2"||15 1/2 "||1||38 lbs.|
|SP2815X20||E2332||2||115/230 ||1 1/2"||16"||1||44 lbs.|
Max-Flo XL Series Pumps are listed by: