Solid and Mesh Winter Pool Covers for Inground Swimming Pools
All Inground winter pool covers are designed to serve the same basic functions:
- They protect your pool from harsh winter weather
- They prevent dirt, leaves, and debris from entering your pool
- They inhibit sunlight, so your pool water can remain free of algae during the off-season
Inground winter pool covers are available in a variety of materials including:
- Woven Mesh
- Laminated Materials
Regardless of the type of inground swimming pool winter cover, they are the best way to protect your pool and make spring start-up that much easier. Because inground pool winter covers prevent most debris & sunlight from entering your pool, you will have less maintenance to worry about when it comes to spring opening.
The features of solid inground winter pool covers make them an attractive option:
- Many solid inground winter pool covers feature a lightweight design so they are now easier to use and store than in prior years
- They create a solid barrier so dirt, silt, debris, leaves, etc. are kept out of your pool water
- Solid inground winter pool covers are designed to withstand the harshest winter weather
- They block sunlight from entering your pool, which prevents algae growth
Specialty Pool Products features these solid inground winter pool covers:
- Budget-Saver Solid Winter Covers
- Sure-Strength Solid Winter Covers (available in 4 grades: Super Glacier Max, Super Glacier, Glacier Plus, Glacier)
- Sure-Strength Protector Solid Winter Covers
- Supreme Solid 3000 Winter Covers with Drain Panel
- Supreme Solid 2000 Winter Covers
- Supreme Solid 1200 Winter Covers
Mesh Inground winter pool covers also provide a number of beneficial features:
- Mesh inground pool covers for winter prevent most debris from entering your pool while still allowing rain water and snowmelt to seep through into the pool
- Mesh winter pool covers save on water, and make for an easier opening (no soppy mess on top of the cover at pool opening time)
- Some inground swimming pool winter covers feature a reflective top coating to promote snow melt and to prevent heavy snow loads on your pool cover
- Finally, mesh inground winter pool covers prevent water build up on the top of the cover
Specialty Pool Products features these mesh inground winter pool covers:
- EnviroMesh Inground Winter Covers
- Micro-Mesh Inground Winter Covers
Specialty Pool Products also offers Leaf Nets, a great pool closing item for pool owners with lost of trees near the pool. Leaf nets are designed to be placed over your winter pool cover until after all the leaves have fallen for the season. It provides an easy way to prevent leaves from mixing with water on top of the winter cover as well as an easy way to remove leaves for a fast cleanup.
All of our inground winter pool covers, leaf nets and Pool Closing Supplies are economically priced, so you can protect your pool while also keeping within your budget. With many different winter cover sizes, Specialty Pool Products has a winter pool cover for every inground swimming pool.
Shop our selection of winter pool covers, and refer to our Pool Closing Tips for helpful hints to make your pool closing quick & easy. For superior winter pool protection with a more tailored look (and that also protects against accidental submersion), consider a Winter Safety Cover from Specialty Pool Products.
If you have any questions, feel free to call our Pool Closing Experts at 1-800-983-7665 for prompt, professional assistance.