Mesh Safety Pool Covers for Inground & Onground Swimming Pools
A Mesh Safety Cover is a winter cover in a tightly-woven mesh material that's designed to be stretched across the pool, and secured with straps to anchors installed around the pool's perimeter. In order to be installed as a Safety Cover, your pool must have approximately 36" or concrete decking, wood, pavers or other suitable rock around the perimeter - so there is a solid surface to set the anchors in.
A Safety Cover is different than a traditional "tarp style" winter cover because in addition to protecting the pool from dirt & debris, a Safety Cover also prevents accidental submersion & drowning should a person or pet venture onto the Safety Cover while it's on the pool.
A Mesh Safety Cover features material that is generally lighter and easier to handle than solid Safety Cover material, so you will have an easier time putting your new Safety Cover on and taking it off your pool. Mesh Safety Cover material will keep out larger debris & dirty, but still allows rainwater and snow melt to seep into the pool, saving on resources and eliminating the need for a cover pump to drain standing water before the Safety Cover is removed.
Why Buy a Safety Pool Cover?
There are several good reasons why inground pool owners increasingly choose a Safety Cover for their pool closing:
- To Protect Their Investment - Safety Covers provide the ultimate in protection from the elements, keeping your pool in peak condition during the off-season and ensuring an easy, predictable pool opening.
- To Safeguard Family & Pets - Safety Covers create an impenetrable barrier, so your family, neighbors, and pets get unparalleled protection from accidental submersion.
- To Save Time & Effort - With a Safety Cover, there's less time spent struggling with pool closing and pool opening chores.
- To Save Money in the Long Run - Because Safety Covers last for years longer than winter covers, they pay for themselves in just a few season.
- For a More Tailored Appearance - You will appreciate the more tailored, finished look that a Safety Cover can provide during the off-season.
At SPP, we offer a variety of mesh Safety Covers so you are sure to find just what you are looking for.
- SPP Value-Mesh Safety Covers
- Meycolite Mesh Safety Covers
- Commercial Strength Mesh Safety Covers
- Pro-Mesh Safety Covers
- Loop-Loc Mesh Safety Covers
- Onground Mesh Safety Covers (for decked aboveground / onground pools)
Since we're a preferred partner with some of the finest Mesh Safety Cover manufacturers in the industry, we can get you the best possible price on a new mesh Safety Cover. SPP offers free shipping on every Mesh Safety Cover order delivered within the continental U.S. - no matter the size or weight! And since our preferred carrier is Federal Express, your new Mesh Safety Cover will arrive fast.
We offer expert advice, before & after the sale - for installation questions & technical advice. And, with every Mesh Safety Cover purchase, you get a FREE Ultimate Winter Closing Chemical Kit - with everything you need for sparkling clear pool water next spring.
Don't see what you need online? Give our Safety Cover Experts a call at 1-800-983-7665 and we can help you with a custom made Mesh Safety Cover in any size & shape, to fit your pool perfectly.