Warm your Pool Water, Spend LESS on Running Costs!
- Many Models, for Inground & Aboveground Pools
- Much More Efficient than Conventional Pool Heaters
- Long Lasting Durability that's Simple to Use
Request an Info Kit!
Heat Pump Pool Heaters - Swimming Pool Heat Pump Water Heaters
Obviously, heating your pool is important, especially if you live in colder climates. Not everybody has the advantage of living in tropical countries where there is enough sun to heat your pool water year round without any extra equipment. For the majority of pool owners, investing in some kind of heating system is necessary to ensure comfortable swimming temperatures, sometimes even during the summer months.
Heat pump pool heaters are one of the alternatives available, and generally speaking, these pool heat pump systems are one of the most cost effective ways to heat your pool water. Swimming pool heat pumps are actually very similar to central air conditioning systems. Whereas air conditioners draw warm air from inside your home and push it outside, swimming pool heat pumps draw warm air from outside your pool and use it to heat your pool water.
One of the unfortunate drawbacks of heat pump pool heaters is that they are less effective as the outside temperatures drop; but for anybody living in a region where air temperatures rarely fall below 45 or 50 degrees F, heat pump water heaters are ideal for keeping your swimming temperatures perfect year round.
The advantages of these pool heat pump systems:
- They are highly cost efficient and usually much cheaper than gas heaters. Most heat pump pool heaters will cost about a third to run as propane heaters or a half the cost natural gas alternatives.
- Heat pump pool heaters offer consistent and reliable heating performance as they continue to heat your pool even at night or during rainy or cloudy weather.
- Finally, heat pump pool heaters will heat your pool faster than solar pool heaters.
Unfortunately, swimming pool heat pumps use electricity to heat your pool and as we're all well aware, the cost of electricity continues to rise. While solar heaters are an extremely cost effective solution, their start-up costs can sometimes be a deterrent for pool owners. Heat pump pool heaters are still one of the most efficient and inexpensive options for heating your pool in mild temperatures and are also effective during the summer months even in colder regions.